You've stumbled into my corner...

I won't make promises or claims. This may become my platform for the issues that affect me and mine, and it might simply be a diary of my day.
Mundane, perhaps... but my precious moments just the same.

It's me without any make-up.

Monday, August 25, 2008

I Googled Myself

I frequent a blog regularly, Good Enough Mama, whose owner challenged her readers to google themselves and post about it...

I have used Sassy as a nickname for myself for quite a few years now, so I chose that. The idea is to use your name, and add a verb, ie: Sassy eats And then write down what comes up... so here goes...


1. Sassy needs new home due to allergies. (new home, yes - allergies, no)
2. Sassy looks like my cat, Princess.
3. Sassy does Aruba (hmmm, sounds like fun?)
4. Sassy hates spongebob. (this is true)
5. Sassy goes down the slide. (Everytime we go to the park)
6. Sassy loves to kiss fingers. (if they have boo boos)
7. Sassy eats a Honda Accord's nose. (I don't know if that's even possible)
8. Sassy has no snapshots.
9. Sassy will always look wonderful from the front. (Checks the mirror)


After reading this list I think Sassy must be a popular name for a dog....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Looks better from the front! Love it!

I'll post the link now!

Kia

~Crystal said...

Great idea Crystal...I stole it and did the same thing on my blog. Check it out at: http://returningthefatsuit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Okay, here goes:
Linda NEEDS mental help. (Been there, done that)
Linda LOOKS LIKE she got her hair cut in prison. (Not possible!)
Linda DOES Hollywood (Once, with my husband on our anniversary)
Linda HATES winter. (Only when I lived in New Brunswick, Canada)
Linda GOES vertical.
Linda LOVES life. (I do!)
Linda EATS leftovers (frequently)
Linda HAS gifts. (for which I am very grateful)
Linda WILL tickle your fancy!
Linda ENJOYS the waterfalls. (Definitely!)
Linda PREFERS hot dogs. (Wrong)
Linda HUGS Wade. (Not for many years - he's my ex-brother-in-law)