You've stumbled into my corner...

I won't make promises or claims. This may become my platform for the issues that affect me and mine, and it might simply be a diary of my day.
Mundane, perhaps... but my precious moments just the same.

It's me without any make-up.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Right to Vote on the Coalition Government Petition


Fellow Canadian readers, if you oppose the forming coalition and would like to sign a petition declaring such, or want to read more about why many are opposing it - please follow the above link.

I do not normally blog about politics, however this issue has struck a chord with me, as it has with so many other Canadians. It's amazing how much turmoil has erupted in such a short time.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our letters have been written and sent. ARGH. This gets me going...